Thursday, July 8, 2010

Blue Tomorrow [English Translation] lyrics

“Blue Tomorrow” Lyrics translation :

[KYUHYUN] When tomorrow comes, (we would have) agreed not to meet again
[KYUHYUN] Sitting alone in a café at the end of the street, I ordered a glass of longing
[ZHOUMI] When tomorrow comes, (we) can only let (our) love brush past
[ZHOUMI] Before dawn, both (of our) smiling faces would have become a yellowed photograph

[RYEOWOOK] Around me ([DONGHAE] loneliness is spreading)
[RYEOWOOK] (My) vision ([DONGHAE] has (its) focus blurred by tears)
[RYEOWOOK] (I have) left (the words) I love you
[RYEOWOOK] At the bottom (of my) heart, placed right by (my) lips

[HANKYUNG] When tomorrow comes, you would have left me
[SIWON] When tomorrow comes, (I would be) wishing upon shooting stars alone
[SIWON] Like the ending scene of a movie
[HENRY+RYEOWOOK] Our ending has fulfilled the prophecy of (our) tears
[KYUHYUN] A ground filled with shattered promises
[KYUHYUN] A yesterday that cannot be pieced back
[KYUHYUN] Yet I still hope a miracle will appear
[HENRY] While your silhouette drifts further away

[HANKYUNG] Love, lingers around my room
[HANKYUNG] Memories are still fresh (in my mind)
[HANKYUNG] In an instant, (it) felt like you were right before my eyes

[ZHOUMI] Around me ([HENRY] loneliness is spreading)
[ZHOUMI] This vision ([HENRY] has its focus blurred by tears)
[ZHOUMI] The phrase I love you
[ZHOUMI+RYEOWOOK] (Has been) deeply left at the bottom (of my) heart, placed right by (my) lips

[SIWON] When tomorrow comes, you would have left me
[DONGHAE+RYEOWOOK] When tomorrow comes, (I would be) wishing upon shooting stars alone
[DONGHAE] Like the ending scene of a movie
[HENRY+RYEOWOOK] Our ending has fulfilled the prophecy of (our) tears
[RYEOWOOK] A ground filled with shattered promises
[RYEOWOOK] A yesterday that cannot be pieced back
[RYEOWOOK(+someone)] Yet I have been hoping a miracle will appear oh no~
[SIWON] While (the) silhouette of you leaving (is) instead drifting further away

[ZHOUMI(+someone)] Without you, love starts to become dormant
[ZHOUMI(+someone)] Loneliness will occupy every single day
[ZHOUMI] (While) I stand under the street lamp
[ZHOUMI] On the desolate streets
[RYEOWOOK] The place where we once embraced
[KYUHYUN] Is the eaves which we took shelter from the rain together

[HANKYUNG(+someone)] When tomorrow comes, you would have left me
[SIWON(+someone)] When tomorrow comes, (I would be) wishing upon shooting stars alone
[SIWON] Like the ending scene of a movie
[HENRY+RYEOWOOK] Our ending has fulfilled the prophecy of (our) tears
[KYUHYUN] A ground filled with shattered promises
[KYUHYUN] A yesterday that cannot be pieced back
[KYUHYUN (+someone?)] Yet I still hope a miracle will appear again oh no~

[DONGHAE+RYEOWOOK] I still miss the times when we were in love
[ZHOUMI+RYEOWOOK] I am still waiting for you to return to me
[ZHOUMI] (And to) stay on my cold pillow
[RYEOWOOK] The time that has (voluntarily) come to a halt
[RYEOWOOK] Until you appear again
[RYEOWOOK] (I am) unable to withstand the days without you
[RYEOWOOK] I love you, (this) will never change
[KYUHYUN] I will love you till forever
**Credits to yurim_sj♥ and Euodsie @ SJ-WORLD.NET for the translation

No comments:

Post a Comment