Wednesday, July 7, 2010

100704 Zhou Mi UFO Replies =]

Fan: Zhoumi-ge, Chuichui (T/N: Fan’s name) miss you, I want to hear you sing. Take good care of yourself, and next time you will sing a great song, okay? ^^
Zhoumi: My throat is very sick, is unable to sing now, hopefully it will get well soon~

Fan: Zhoumi-ge! I got 117 for my graduation language exam! Second in my class! Haha
Zhoumi: Congrats, congrats, keke

Fan: Zhoumi-gege, I’m studying hard now and revising my work, what are you doing?
Zhoumi: I’m preparing tonight’s broadcast~

Fan: Zhoumi-ge. I’m totured by the ambitions after my finals. Ge, (T/N: Like, Hyung/oppa. in chinese ^^) I don’t know what to fill in as my ambition. Ge, you think I should work or continue studying
Zhoumi: You still need to go to school!!

Fan: Zhoumi-gege, I’m graduating, next year I’m going to university studying music. Hopefully I could go Sichuan Music School and plan my future too……
Zhoumi: Keep up the good work, aim for your dreams!

Source: UFOtown
Translation: (L) @ SJ-WORLD.NET

http://i48.tinypic.com/3zua0.jpg <- you’re featured here ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment