Thursday, July 8, 2010

Random Super Junior and Super Junior M photos

I'm just obsessed with SJM lately, so I like this pic.

I'm just obsessed with SJM lately, so I like this pic.

Here are some pics I’ve found recently that I really like. Above is, I believe, the boys in their dressing room. I like that Kyu is reading, like he always says he does, even though he is usually caught gaming! Below is the pic by Zhou Mi which I adore. They look like little kids playing! I love it!!

This is soooo cute!

This is soooo cute!

This one makes me laugh! I love the blow up instruments!!!

This one makes me laugh! I love the blow up instruments!!!

The pic above is soooo hilarious. I especially like Siwon, he looks sooo intense! I really want to do a shoot like this with my friends. I’ll have to go to a costume store and find the blow up instruments. Adorable. Below is a great series of Yesung (mostly) and Eunhyuk. I love Eunhyuk in the last one. He looks so cute! And Yesung always looks good in glasses. My favorites are the red ones, but I still like these white ones.

They are so cute! I love Yesung with glasses on.

They are so cute! I love Yesung with glasses on.

These boys are so adorable and so funny MCing together! *love*

These boys are so adorable and so funny MCing together! *love*

Our favorite MCs. I really like this show, they look so happy!!!

Please enjoy the photos and have a wonderful day! Super Junior FIGHTING!

No comments:

Post a Comment